Eric is a best-selling author, speaker, coach and a warrior for resilience in the memory of his dynamic daughter, Zoi, who took her life 5 years ago. Eric coaches people who are stuck in struggle to rise above their challenges so that they may thrive and see the beauty in life again. Eric lives in Boston, MA, USA.
Connect with Eric:
Book: A Sherpa Named Zoi - How to Walk Through Grief, and Live With Intention
Eric’s TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihp1_szQlM8
When it comes to corporate resilience, it absolutely has to be part of the process, part of the safety management system. When you train while the sun is still shining, you are ready for when the storm clouds come.”
In this episode, Spike and Eric discuss:
- Eric’s story of his daughter and what he learned from her loss
- The importance of building cohesion and care in business
- The power of using story as a mode of engagement in the vision of the company
- What to do when life does happen in the workplace
- Be resilient while the sun is still shining
- When leadership cares about the employee base, it builds connections that can make amazing things happen
- As a leader, share your vision. Allow others to engage – they will want to follow you.
- When dealing with loss, you have to give yourself permission to process what happened